Where to buy Cayenne?

I have a close friend who wants a Cayenne S. She has something she wants on it and other things she does not want. However, she would rather not order one and wait 5 months. She does not mind purchasing over the Internet. How does one find which dealers may have what she is looking for and, barring that, which dealership is discounting (if any)?

She is looking for:

-- Black

-- Black Leather

-- Electric comfort package

-- compass located in instruement cluster

-- heated seats

-- moon roof

Those are the basic things she wants. These things, from what she understands, need to come from the factory. She will look at additional options (wheels, cd, etc.), but those can be done at the dealer level I believe.

I will forward any info/comments to her. Any/all comments regarding this car and purchase is greatly appreciated. I have never dealt with a Porsche dealer, so I can't really give her any advise.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

(note: to kill spam, this e-mail address will expire in 30 days)

Reply to
oneplus1

well, you can go onto the porsche.com web site, and look at dealers in your area. Many of the dealers have these cars on the lot. So there shoudnt be a 5 month waiting thing. Another web site to look at dealer inventory is

- But I would guess a trip to 1, 2 or maybe 3 local dealers should probably take care of your needs. Unless you dont have any dealers near you...

best of luck...

Adam

Reply to
Adam Schwartz

I had some pretty good luck with

You could also try

-Admiral

Reply to
Admiral

Midwest Auto Group (MAG) in Dublin Ohio has about 10 of them on their lot.

614-889-2571 ask for Chris Zane, Porsche Sales Manager. FYI, I'm not affiliated with MAG in any way, I've just bought a number of cars from them over the years. Bi!!
Reply to
RV WRLee

Jaguar-Porsche-Aston Martin of Las Vegas has several in stock, they say they're selling fast. I have no affiliation with them, though I do have a job app. and resume submitted... ;-)

Reply to
Rob W

Just mention my name "Brett" We have lots of them in inventory and yes we negotiate and deliver

Reply to
BS