2009 Prius

Do you think you can get over it?

Reply to
Was Istoben

Wait, are you saying you owned FOUR VWs?

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

The VW Beetle changed every part in the vehicle in some way over the course of its lifetime, some parts frequently, some parts less often. It increased in power several times, modified the suspension, changed all of the windows (notably the windshield, but also the rear window, at least twice), keeping up with the market all the while.

Reply to
Peter Granzeau

Yes, three while living in Europe, one in the U.S.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Okay, then it appears that Michelle was misreading you.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

The economy is in the toilet, our nation friends hold us in contempt, we are bogged down in a pointless war and all we can talk about is lipstick. It's the American way.

Reply to
Was Istoben

IMO, most of the colors suck. Ordered a silver one last month (6-8 month waiting list here). Turned down an offer of a gray one last week after deciding I'd rather drive my 1995 Geo Prizm (aka rebranded Corolla) for another 8 months than have an ugly gray car for the next

10 or 15 years.

When I first went to the dealer to buy my Prius, there was a shiny new silver one sitting right by the door, and I thought it looked quite nice, but the dealer insisted on selling it to the next guy on the list instead of me. I've since seen a very nice looking red Corolla that I assume was the same color available in 2009 Prius, so I may buy one of those if offered before the silver one arrives.

Otherwise, the colors are at best boring (black, white) and at worst nauseating. (Saw one of the "Pine" ones the other day - what were they thinking???)

- Leo

Reply to
Leo Siefert

May not work for you, but this NY dealer is desperate to get rid of two:

"Westbury Toyota managed to get our hands on 2 fully loaded Prius? again. The last time we sent out this email they were both sold before the end of the day. Please understand that this is an extremely well sought after vehicle, and they most likely will not be here tomorrow.

Here is the info on both of the Prius?:

2009 ? Gray Touring model ? Fully loaded inc. Navigation and Leather.

2009 ? Red Luxury model ? Fully loaded inc. Navigation and Leather.

If you are still interested in the Prius, please reply to this email or call our internet sales team at 866-618-8240."

(No relationship to/with the dealer.)

Reply to
News