2010 Screen Polarization

I have polarized sunglasses. In my 2005 the navigation display and speedometer display were brightest with my head erect. In the 2010, the polarization of these displays has been rotated clockwise. To see them at full brilliance, I have to c*ck my head 45 degrees to the right. Too bad, since this change yields a fairly dim speedometer display. If you have polarized sunglasses, try this and you will see what I mean.

Reply to
Was Istoben

But here the 2010 models have a hd display on the windshield so that be no problem for you...

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

On the windshield? Seriously? The 2010 display, in the U.S. at least, appears to be a composite of two technologies with some elements polararized, others not.

Reply to
Was Istoben

"polararized" should read "polarized"

Reply to
Was Istoben

and hd display should be hu display (headup display). It shows the speed and the indicator about the fuel consumption. When you have the beuild in navigation kit it also displays the driving instructions.

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot