Ford most-considered brand 2 quarters in row in KBB study

"For the second quarter in a row, Ford is the most-considered automotive brand among new-car shoppers, according to Kelley Blue Book's brand-watch study.

Ford scored an overall brand consideration of 29% while second-place Toyota had scored 22% among shoppers who visited Kelley Blue Book's Web site between April and June.

Toyota continues to fall following its recall and reputation crisis earlier this year. Toyota's overall consideration fell eight percentage points to 22% during the second quarter from 30% for the same period a year ago."

Read more: Ford rated 1st in brand-watch study

john

Wow. How about that? I considered a Ford, too, as I was walking into the Scion dealer.

The best you can do is useless polls?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B