Dash Rattle

Hello group, My 2009 Prius (9,500 miles) has a dash rattle in the area of the clear plastic screen. The a/c seems to bring it on n the summer. Does
anyone else have this nice sound effect? Any ideas on how to get rid if it? Thanks for any advice.

Well, we had the same problem @ about 20,000 on our 2009.
Solution: Dealer had no clue! So we traded for a 2010!
We had a5.99% loan on 2009, got a 0.9% on a 2010 with sunroof, $11 more per month, but a payoff 11 months earlier! GPS Navigation is quantum improvement...