Lawn

I just read the instructions on a recently-purchased bag of KMart brand pre-emergence weed killer/fertilizer and find that "it must be applied before weeds emerge" and that "it is effective up to three months depending on conditions"?. So it appears that your desire to spread just before FL vacation trip could result in success since that is just over two months before typical crabgrass germination (1 July?). Watering it in the night before departure would be advisable.

Dad

Reply to
enesman

Have copied this and placed a copy in with my Prius documents folder in the event I should need it.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

ROFLMAO

Thank you, that was excellent.