my poor WRX

I just realized I haven't bought a tank of gas for my 2002 WRX since we got our 06 Prius on 1/13, Poor baby, it is such a great driver for trips to the mountains, desert, or other places far from home. But, we've been doing mostly local driving, and the Prius has just won me over. (It is my wife's car, her idea of sticking it to Bush and the whole middle east oil debacle). I guess if this continues I'll have to hire some college student to take it out for a spin once in a while. What's this world coming to?

Reply to
Dand

I have no idea what we're going to do with all that oil once we turn the barren, radioactive remains of the middle east over to Halliburton, but certainly Bush has a "plan" (as in Papillion).

Reply to
Bill

My Passat is dead in the garage. I was trying to take it out frequently enough to avoid that but obviously didn't succeed. I have to bring it back to life so it can get its inspection sticker. I love(d?) that car and feel like a traitor, but...

Reply to
Jean B.

Reply to
Tweecer

Yes, that's another downside of my Passat (STILL dead in the garage)--not only did it get bad (and then even worse) mileage, but it also takes Premium gas. It is a pleasure to fill up the Prius--even moreso now that the gas prices are rising again.

Reply to
Jean B.