Myhybridcar.com - is open

Hi,

Jason, the inventor of the first hybrid mileage database, has opened MyHybridCar.com, a new web site with mileage database. Unlike

Jason's new database handles all Prius generations:

NHW10 - 1997-2000 NHW11 - 2001-2003 NHW20 - 2004- 2009 ZVW30 - 2010- being released

This is a hybrid specific site, not specific to the Prius but all hybrids.

Bob Wilson

Bob & Holly Wilson

"Bob & Holly Wilson" ...

This gets me wondering why the nomenclature is changing from NHW to ZVW. Do we know what these letters mean? Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Speculation:

NHW20 - uses 1NZ-FXE engine ZVW30 - uses 2ZR-FXE engine

The "H" and "V" are unknown.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson