What do you think of the new 2013 Prius Persona?

What do you folks think about the just introduced Prius Persona? Looks very nice - a three with upgrades.

Might be a nice replacement for my '05 with 114K miles on it.

--LG

Reply to
Lawrence Greenwald

Black seats would fry my ass if I left it parked here on the sun for an hour. So, that disqualifies it on the basis of the seats alone. I also think the two-color paint job is too flashy but that's, of course, is a matter of opinion.

Toyota should really stop calling essentially the same vehicle Something Two, Something Three etc. Very confusing marketing gimmick, bordering on deception because it implies considerable design changes where it's actually just different packages of "niceties" added to the same base. Persona looks to be actually a Two (no solar panel roof and same engine) that's more expensive than a Three.

Reply to
passerby