Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bladder Gas Tank ?
Heard that my 2001 uses this system. Comments ? ...
7
7

Prius Still on top
Seems to me all you're after is "excitement"..not getting any at home huh? I suggest you hold your breath waiting for the biggest car manufacturer in the WORLD to go broke because of its plan to stick...
211
211

2002 Toyota Prius
Check out my auction on ebay For Sale 2002 Toyota Prius with Carpool stickers GO GREEN with this GASOLINE-ELECTRIC Hybrid, Learn more and see pictures on ebay Auction link below...

GM now #2
What was unthinkable not too many years ago has finally happened -- Toyota is now the No. 1 automobile company in the world, surpassing General Motors in sales in the first quarter of this year....
1
1

Suck it down hybrid haters
and Lamborghini following Toyota's lead...:)
24
24

DVD for GPS upgrade?
Anyone know where the best place to get a new DVD for the GPS is? I have a 2005 Prius and an old DVD
2
2

Dealership strangleholds need loosening
THE NRMA has urged the Federal Government to enact "right to repair" laws to end a perceived stranglehold car dealerships have on servicing and repairing new vehicles.

Prius: doomed, the critics are doomed
"Industry Slumps, but Prius Inspires Waiting List TOYOTA CITY, Japan -- Throughout Toyota's global operations, managers are scrambling to cut costs in the wake of record losses. But at Toyota's...
7
7

help on selling receiver hitch
Does anyone have an idea of how I can sell a receiver hitch for a 2nd gen Prius in St Paul/Mpls area? We used it for a bike rack but have changed to a different type rack. I have listed it several...

Bought 2010 Prius, not Insight or Jetta TDI
We picked up our Prius III four days ago and I wanted to share our preliminary results from the car as driven off the dealer's lot: ? 50 mph - 67 MPG ? 60 mph - 62 MPG ? 65 mph - 55 MPG ? 70 mph - 53...
4
4

Prius top buy
5
5

See the Prius

Traction lock
I heard from a salesman that the traction feature which can stop the car can now be switched OFF in the 2010 Prius; but was not able to tell me how to do this. Does anyone know if this is the case?...

2004 Prius Stoplight
The right side stoplight of my 2004 Prius has ceased functioning. THis is not the taillight, the backup light, or the turn signal light, all of which are easily removable and replaceable. This is the...
12
12

Toyota-Why Not