Goodyear Eagle Ventura?

Hi all,

Has anyone tried these tyres? I'm looking to replace 2 of the tyres on my '98 620Si and these seem to get good reviews. They appear to excel in wet weather, which seems to sum up the UK pretty well!

Best online price I can see is £44.10 each in vat and delivery from

plus about £8 each for a local garage to fit them and dispose of the old ones.

Cheers, Ade

Reply to
Adrian