noisy 25

I have just bought a rover 25 1.4l 1 year old 6300 miles on it but i was suprised to find it alot noisier than my old fiesta, and noisier stilll than my dads diesel vw golf. The cars driving fine , just seems excessively noisy too me. I can only describe it as a low rattley sound as if your about to stall (which im no were near doing).Any one have any ideas, or should i just take it back to the dealer.

steve

Reply to
windsor

I'd take it to Rover for an assessment then back to the dealer for rectifying.

--Steve

Reply to
Tunafish