Rover 214 sunroof leaking

The sunroof on my L-reg 214 has just started leaking. The car is parked slightly nose up and left side down. When I pull off the drive a strem of water pours onto the passenger seat (SWMBO is not amused).

I've checked the two drain holes at the front of the sunroof recess and they are both clear but it occurs to me that there should be drains in the rear as well. Neither the handbook nor Haynes mention them and they don't appear to be at the back of the roof (near the tailgate hinges) so I'm guessing that they emerge under the rear wheel arches. Does anyone know exactly where before I go grovelling about underneath, e.g. will I have to remove the plastic wheel arch liners?

Thanks.

Regards,

Parish

Reply to