Rover 75 - Getting a 12V Pick Up

I have just bought a Rover 75 and want to connect my Portable CD (which has a "Car Kit") but I don't want to use the Cigar Lighter for the Adaptor.

Can anyone tell me the best place to get pick up 12V so that I can "Hide the stuff" in the glove box.

How do yo get the RADIO out?

Thanks

Reply to
Ray-Huguenot

The rear of the cigar lighter was my choice.

Unclip the surround of the air-con controls, you'll find two screws at the outer bottom of the radio panel. Under the 'wood' trim (bit above the radio panel) you'll find the underside is removable. In there you'll find two more screws holding the radio panel in.

Andy J.

Reply to
Andy J.