Problems with Rover 75 CD Changer

Hey all.

I have a Y reg Rover 75 with the 6 disc CD changer in the glove department.

Basically the other day whilst driving along I tried to swap CD's (was already listening to one fine up to that point) when nothing happened and it now says it can't find any of the CD's. When you load the magazine into the player it's making short clicking whiring noises.

Anyone know if it's possible to fix this or what make of CD changer it is so I can get it repaired or replaced?

Any help would be appreicated.

Jay33

You should be able to get one from here:

Pete

Reply to
Pete