Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Rover 45 TD Fault code
Hi Folks. My Rover 45 has just flashed the check engine light, and its stayed on. What would this usualy mean.? Its a deisel (first one Ive had) so surely there cant be that much to go wrong ! I dont...
19
19

Re: BMW...
well written, and agreed with by me.
11
11

black is earth
on all rover cars black is ground ,and ground is common any chassie point to any chassie point slight colour variations occuar where say honda or ford ,bmw, peugoet, etc provide complete engines with...

Rover 214i Stalling - could it be the inertia switch??
Hi, I am looking at a Rover 2.4i (L-Reg) with an intermittent stalling problem which appears to be fuel starvation. According to the wiring diagram in the Haynes workshop manual, there in an "inertia...
10
10

WTD: Rear passenger door glass (416)
Anyone got a spare rear passenger door (driver side) fixed glass? Not the = main window, the small fixed triangular one. Car is a P reg 416i. tia

Where on the engine is the......?
I have a Rover 416 sli '93 with honda engine. It aint working at the mo. Ground to a halt a week ago. Thought it was a fuel blockage but have been informed there is no spark. On reading many postings...
2
2

Rover 420 (Air con) heater/gauge problems...
1997 420 GSI Air con model, temp gauge works VERY sporadically (more often not working than is), heater takes an age to give out ANY heat. Water level ok and clean, and no warning lights on, so I'm...
3
3

Rover 218 SLD revs surging
Hi there, Got a problem with my 218 SLD ('91), which seems to be getting worse. It involves surges in the revs, which at motorway speeds will see it accelerate quite markedly by about five mph. Then...
4
4

Powertrain products
What I have is a few items of clutch and brake cable parts from powertrain, but don't know what car they fit on to, as only have codes. I was given them by a friend, but had no idea which cars they...
1
1

earth problem
could anyone tell me if the earth from the ecu to the injector is just a common earth if so could i run a new earth from injector to the chassis
1
1

rover tourer 416slr
check engine light has been coming on for the last 5 month's ,comes on after doing a mile or so anybody help ? but some times it don't come on at all but thats not often
1
1

what do u guys think of the Roewe?
Roewe is based on ROver, and SAIC is top auto chinese company Excited to see how does in market for more info and pics on chinese cars check:
9
9

Rover 75 instrument pack / sat nav manual
Hello, I have been told by my friendly (not so) local Rover service agent (Luffield Rover in Loughbrough) that my 75's instrument pack has gone west. Symptoms are that I have no trip computer, no...
4
4

418SLD pug engine
Hi, help needed please. Power steering pump weeping fluid (not a lot) How the hell do you either adjust the bugger or get the belt off without cutting it? Thanks.
1
1

Rover 216 power steering problem
The power steerring on a Rover 216 isn't working, this is what happened... Started the car for the first time in 2 months, what appeared to be steam came out of the engine and the fanbelt squeeked. I...
4
4