what do u guys think of the Roewe?

Roewe is based on ROver, and SAIC is top auto chinese company Excited to see how does in market

for more info and pics on chinese cars check:

Chinacarforums

More pics here

The new name will be unfortunate for the Danish market ;-)

Reply to
johannes

johannes schreef op zondag, 5-11-2006, het volgende:

Explain, please!

Reply to
Herman van der Woude

I don't think many Danes would drive a Røv 750 ;-)

Reply to
johannes

johannes schreef op zondag, 5-11-2006, het volgende:

Well, as my knowledge of Danish is non-existent, you could make me glad with a translation and/or explanation of the word Røv... :/

Reply to
Herman van der Woude

It would mean the car would be called "Arse 750" in Denmark !

The Chinese title "Rong Wei" sounds a little 'unfortunate' in English too...

Bluebeard

Reply to
Bluebeard

Bluebeard schreef op woensdag, 15-11-2006, het volgende:

Unfortunate indeed, but the fact is, that Rover really went the "Rong Wei"...

Reply to
Herman van der Woude

Plenty of pics and discussion here

KSA

Only after the the damn Germans got there filthy mits on it.

Reply to
vertuas

In message , vertuas writes

That is when the time became a quarter to midnight. Asset stripping bastards.

Reply to
Huss