1997 3dr

Hi all,

Seen an ad on craigslist for a 1997, 3dr, turbo se. He only wants $1,900 (american). I new to saabs, can anyone tell me anything about them, or even this 1997? Any help would be greatly appriciated.

TTIA,

BILL

Reply to
Bill G

Care to post a link to the listing? Without that there is way too little information to be able to give good advice. It could be a great buy, or a rolling POS if abused. Price seems WAY too low, which is a waving red flag.

Reply to
PeterD