1997 turbo

>Hi all,

Here is the link;

Bill G

First bit of bad news is that it is a 95 not a 97!

Other than that, I'd say a personal inspection would be the next step. Looks reasonable (I like the no-rust claim) so finding out how well it runs, etc., would be best.

Reply to
PeterD

How can you tell if it's a 97 or 95?

Reply to
Bill G

The listing you posted says 95... In several places, in fact.

Reply to
PeterD

Certainly not WAY too low:

As I recently found out selling a 9-3... crap cars like Dodge Neons and Chevy Cavaliers actually have a higher resale value!

Reply to
Bob(but not THAT Bob)

what should I loo for, one thing, two things, ect.?

Reply to
Bill G