1999 9-3 headlight conversion kits

Does anyone here know of any headlight conversion kits for a 1999 9-3. I know that you can buy bulbs etc., but I saw a picture of a 9-3 with projection xenon headlights. I would love to know if anyone knows a store, or website that either makes them, or sells them. Thanks, Alex

Reply to
9-3Turbo

I wasn't aware that there was a xenon bulb conversion kit. I got eurodezigns

6000 color temp xenon bulbs that replace your halogens. I am happy with the light output...and the look. Eurodezigns.com
Reply to
SPL