2 Brand New Saab TV Ads in the U.S. today

All,

Please let us all know if you are able to get any of the 2 new Saab TV commercials (1 9-3 and the other new 9-5).

There were 2 brand new videos that I managed to catch ( no way to capture from TV yet, hoping someone else can in a great quality) to save those for the "archives".

The Saab 9-3 SS and the new 9-5 sedan were playing "chicken" with the Saab Gripen Fighter Jet.

Please try and capture the footage in MPEG-4 format (whatever.avi) at 720 x 480 resolution please!!! and let me know so I can save it in the archives.

- Ryan

Reply to
SG