1997 Pikes Peak Video - Saab 900 SE NG

If there is anyone reading this that has a copy or know where I can obtain a copy of the 1997 Pikes Peak International Hillclimb of the Saab 900 NG, please let me know. A photo of this Saab is on the following page below.

I look forward to your response and thanks.

SG

copy of the 1997 Pikes Peak International Hillclimb of the Saab 900 NG, please let me know. A photo of this Saab is on the following page below.

I've seen some stuff on Google Videos I think. Don't know what year.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

copy of the 1997 Pikes Peak International Hillclimb of the Saab 900 NG, please let me know. A photo of this Saab is on the following page below.

Graham,

Thanks. The Pikes Peak videos on google were from me converting them from VHS to Digital format (2-4 hours) per video, plus all the time compressing each video from RAW digital format to MPEG-4 and lastly uploading to video.google.com

The videos that you see on video.google.com are of the 2000 and 2002 Pikes Peak Saab event with the red 9-3 Viggen by Swedish RallyCross driver Per Eklund.

There are no Pikes Peak videos online anywhere that I have seen prior to 2000.

SG

Reply to
SG