2000 9-3 broken fog light

With all the "cold patch" that is no longer in the potholes here in Michigan I have had a fog light shatter. How much trouble would this be to replace on my own and what should it cost? Or should I just take it to the dealer and what would that cost?

Reply to
WhyAsk

I have a 2001 9-3 with the same problem - actually within 3 weeks of buying the car I took a rock through the left headlight lens as well as the left foglamp (thankfully no shots to the hood). I ordered a replacement headlight lens right away, but I've held off on the fog lamp thus far. Every once in a while you'll see one on ebay (looks like they go for about $60 or so). Eeuroparts.com has them for about $140.

Reply to
rob pazdan