2005 Saab 9-3 Linear electronic window and locks no longer work

I don't know why, but both are dead. I have checked the No.6, 30A micro fuse located in the rear electrical center and it was good. There are no other electrical problems that I have noticed.

Can someone help me find this or am I looking at a visit to the dealer?

Reply to
bobbb.bbbbb

bobbb.bbbbb