2005 Dodge Caravan with dead power locks

I have a 2005 Dodge Caravan with about 39k miles. This past week the power locks suddenly stopped working while all other electrical components appear to be working fine. I looked through the owners manual and could not find any conclusive information on the location of the fuse for the power locks. For fuses in general the manual refers me to look in the Integrated Power Module, however there are no fuses marked power locks in there, and upon further inspection no burned fuses were found. I also noticed there was not a radio fuse... I think there must be another "hidden" fuse box somewhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction to find the other fuses? Has anyone else had a similar problem with the power locks suddenly dying? Maybe it's not a fuse problem afterall? I am not a huge Dodge fan due to this and other experiences. Can anyone recommend a better minivan for next time?

Any and all input would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Reply to
overconsolidated