'89 900 non-turbo hatch for parts or fix $250 in Madison, WI

I just replaced the clutch master cylinder (follwed the Haynes manual) & everything worked fine for a few weeks but then one day I went out to start it & the clutch pedal went straight to the floor. I went over everything I did which checked OK & I think that the slave went bad. Because replacing the slave is much more labor intensive I decided to get another car. This 900 has alloy rims (taken from a '87 9000S) & the tires are in good condition. It has good parts including newer CV axles with about 15K on them. If you are interested in this then please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@milwpc.com

Reply to
mark

mark Sep 8, 2007 at 03:58 PM

Oh well... I guess shipping it to Australia might be a tad prohibitive, otherwise... I'd say your guess is about 100% right though.

-- Message posted using

information at

hippo