Re: what turbo upgrade ?

hi, what would be a good turbo upgrade for the 1994 2.3 ltr saab 9000 ?

> would the T28 be ok ? > would anything else need to be changed ?

Which model 2.3 litre 9000 ? They all came with turbos originally.

If you want to boost the bhp there's likely to be all manner of stuff that needs to be upgraded and I'd doubt the advisability of the idea on a 13 yr old car unless you have an full engine rebuild.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

johannes

You may be right that the 150 bhp N.A. 2.3 ltr did not exist in MY 1994. However, the differences to the 2.3 with Turbo are much more than just adding a turbo. I.e. crankshaft, pistons, compression ratio, management. Best bet is to swap the complete engine (or car for that matter), the cars are now inexpensive as secondhand.

Reply to
johannes

hi , oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , my fault , i should have said that it was already turbo just want to get a little bit more out of it . thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk