9-5 Sticky Situation

Model '00 9-5 Wagon

My daughter spilled pop in the rear seat cup holder which no longer extends. The pop has turned into a sticky syrup. I've tried sprays with no success. I think I need to remove the assembly to clean it properly, which leads to my question... How do I extract the assembly from the rear arm rest without damaging it? Any experience in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

Reply to
BL