9000CS Tire Help Again!

I'm afraid that I've perused this group for some while, and though my initial sympathies for its community makeup lay with you, I concluded some time back that, no, there's some abuse afoot--and, the routine's too ritually stated (and applied to some) to be otherwise, too. Sorry, but no cigar on that one...

I might even offer that the train of responses to my initial post--which "cherry-picked" the speed scheme for me, while consciously ignoring its meat, the help in recommending a tire--is a tactic I've seen on display before today. Perhaps I shouldn't be shocked with the "Shoo, go elsewhere" response I drew when I resisted "arrest" with the gang herein--it's, after all, just of a piece with that same "Our Gang" comedy routine, now ain't it...

Reply to
Valjean

I see you consistently ignoring substantive posts, too...

Reply to
Valjean

Reply to
Valjean

You'd find that your posts might gain a litle more respect if you didn't *top post * too btw.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear
< snip >

Hey, it was related to your question ( the difficulty in getting Z rated tyres ). I answered it for you. Not good enough ?

Btw my answer was slightly wrong. The markings are now more detailed - e.g.

195/65 R 15 xx H

Where the H speed rating has moved to the end and xx is the 'load rating'. I have no idea at this time how to decode the load rating but I have 2 tyres with

88 rating and 2 with 91 on my 9000.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Any excuse you want to give...

Reply to
Valjean

Give that man a Cigar. Bingo. In accordance with the patriot act, all americans should vacate said groups. Failure to do so may result in a short (read indefinate) visit to Gitmo, and a life time of being followed by a chip implanted in your neck.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Just an observation on the rest of this thread: I've only been here about

6 months but I'm gobsmacked to see so many people whose opinions in different areas I've learned to respect apparently involved in some sort of international conspiracy against you. That's irony. I was born in England.

However, assuming V rating will do for a 9K CS, why not Yokohama AVS550 or C-Drive? They're presented as a silent and comfort tyre respectively. C-Drives working well so far on my Outback, albeit only over 2000Km. My 900 is running Michelin Certes which are also good on comfort but let go a bit earlier than most things I've tried in the past (P6, A509 etc)

Reply to
hippo

Reply to
Valjean