93 AERO - got to second base - what now?..

Salutations:

Hey kids, sorry not to have posted in for a while, been silly busy.

Anyway - after much twisting I finally have my 93 9000 AERO cleared for the road here in Canada and have the dash and deck top off to fix a SRS light 'problem'.

Anything suggestions on what else I should do over the weekend while it is apart? Links?

Reply to
Dexter J