'97 900S C ABS Warning

When I plugged a mobile phone charger into my cigarette lighter slot, it set off the ABS warning, requiring a trip to the shop. They reset the system, and it happened again. This is a Saab specialty shop and they have never seen this before, and so far have come up with no ideas to stop it from happening again. Anyone here run in to this problem? Solutions?

Reply to
Mark Daly