A/C Vacuum

I noticed that # 3 vacuum hose running off the heater/ac vacuum distributor was disconnected. I am unable to locate where it connects. I do get air from all selections except from the max setting on the distributor. Am I correct that removing the fascia is the only way to reroute the hose and will this satisfy the problem? Is there a schematic on the vacuum hoses anywhere? Thanks.

Reply to
vince

If this is still the 84, look in the Bentley 8V manual, page 854-5. If you mean #3 from the switch, it goes to the l & r outer vents according to them. From memory, unfortunately yes you are correct! By the way, how'd the seat go?

Reply to
hippo