Gesch in Wisconsin?

I've been looking unsuccessfully for the name and phone number for Larry Gesch's independant Saab shop, somewhere near Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Closest google can get me is "Country Motors" from a TSN posting, but it's not listed anywhere.

Is he still around? If so, does someoene have the name and/or number? If not, where can I order a (used) timing chain tensioner for a 99 Turbo? Saab says they're discontinued.

Thanks, Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Maybe the person listed below can help you out.

I think there still is an independant SAAB repair shop in Appleton, WI. but I do not remember the name.

Milwaukee SAAB Club. Jon Hochstetter - jhox[at]wi.net

Milwaukee Saab Club c/o Jon Hochstetter, Membership Director

6112 14th Avenue Kenosha, WI 53143

Dave H> I've been looking unsuccessfully for the name and phone number for Larry

Reply to
Captain Freedom

Reply to
Captain Freedom

Thanks for the suggestion(s), I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz