Appropriate name for a '96 9000 Aero

Hello,

Now I am the happy owner of a silver '96 9000 Aero. The car needs some TLC, but it is wonderful nonetheless.

Now my most pressing question :-) is what name to give to the car (i.e, what to request on a custom license plate). AERO is taken unfortunately - no surprises here, but by a Porsche?? - and probably just because of an air-cooled engine in the damn VW offshoot ;-).

So, what is an appropriate license plate name for an Aero? Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

=================== Dima

Reply to
Dima

BOOST

Reply to
Mark Plumlee

AERO 9K

Reply to
Mark Plumlee

SMILING

Reply to
Per Laursen

In article , snipped-for-privacy@tdasystems.com spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

WINGZ

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nice one, thanks! (even if spelled properly, WINGS :-).

Reply to
Dima

BOOST

AERO9k