are you selling or looking to buy?

you can place a free ad at my site

All I ask is that before you place your ad, you sign up for a free account to play online games from one of the banners at

After you sign up at either the uproar.com banner or the jackpot.com banner

and click on the classified ads link at the top. Your free ad will run for 10 days if you join the games. Then forward a copy (minus your login info) of the welcome letter the game site sends you. Send this copy to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and use subject line "about a free ad" If you don't join one of the game sites your free ad at my site only lasts for 2 days.

You may want to print this letter out for latter use

Reply to
patrick martell