Show off your Citreon

I've started an enthusiast car site and a big part of it will be showing off your motor.

I'd love any proud Citreon owners to show off their cars on the site. You can add various details about what you've done to your car and also add several pictures. Visitors to your car profile will be able to leave comments and we'll be adding lots more features soon!

The address is

(Important: The site is free to join, has no pop-ups or banner-ads and we keep your personal details and email address private. It's just a site for enthusiasts by enthusiasts.)

Thanks for your time.

Reply to
CarKudos

This 'Citreon', is this a new brand??

Reply to
Linea Recta

Yes, they produce the Zantia and the Zara ;-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Read