Can I post a for Sale ad?

I was hoping to post a for sale ad here? Is it against the group's policy?

Reply to
izzy

Businesses tend to not be welcome to do so. If you're just a Saab person selling your own stuff, those posts seem to be tolerated.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Assuming you're the private owner of the car, go for it, but don't forget to post your location.

Reply to
James Sweet

"James Sweet" wrote in news:q7CMd.9261$uc.6399@trnddc03:

Also post in the classifieds on Saabnet.com

Reply to
Laura K

Agreed. I've sold 2 SAABs via ads at SAABnet.

I would advise you to put a lot of information and pictures somewhere on the wen and then link to that page from the SAABnet classified. THat's how I did it and both cars sold within 2 weeks.

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound

I don't know if posting on SAABnet would be worth it to me, as I don't expect to get much for the car. I already have an offer from a local shop for parts. Thanks for the info.

Reply to
izzy

It only costs $25. Surely you'll be able to tack on $25 to what you ask to cover that?

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound