curiously

does anyone at all still get to here ? and if so, how frequently?

ng_reader wrote:

Well I'm still here. :-) My SAAB has been running great, so there isn't much that's been getting me interested in posting. Although I've been following the NEVS developments and those look interesting.
--
Aaron W. Hsu | snipped-for-privacy@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב