DICE/TWICE Modules

Anyone know where the DICE/TWICE modules are fitted in a 98 9-3.

I think I may have found my flat battery problem - Drawing 1.2 amps with the car turned off through the fuse for the dashboard controls.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Shuttleworth

DICE is above the pedals, TWICE is under the left-hand front seat.

What's the fuse number of the fuse that's passing the current?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

DICE = digital in-circuit emulator TWICE = travelling-wave in-circuit emulator teeny-weeny integrated circuit evaluator

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Double Incontinence Causes Exasperation.

"This Wig Itches." Complained Elton.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to