Dreaded DI cassette

Almost no symptoms, only occasional slight hesitation when starting in the morning; I put that down to cold weather starting. I did have some worry because the DI had been there for 80,000 miles since last change. I now kick myself for not having a spare in the boot. It had crossed my mind several times, but life is busy... and so on.

Reply to
johannes

Picked up a Fiat Punto 07 hire car today. Interesting to see how a

07 car compare with my 1993 9000 CSE LPT. Punto is a nice car from outside and quite spacious inside for its class. Solid doors. Nice seats. Almost silent engine when idling. Lots of electronics of course. When driving it got slightly noisier, especially wheel noise. Very plasticky and cheap looking dials. I didn't like the feel when driving at all, it felt somehow rubbery compared to the solid saab. Somehow they don't make them like they used to..
Reply to
johannes