Emission Testing Results

Time for emission test again. I took at look at my last one: HC 5 / limit 58 CO .01/limit .32 NO 354 / limit 435

Car has about 75k miles on it, driven only about 30 minutes a day at highway speeds. Car was just serviced: new fuel filter, air filter. oil change, with engine flush, new plugs, recent new DI casette, injector cleaning. It still has original Cat and O2 sensor. I am curious if it will fail the NO this time. Anyone know what contributes to NO increase??

Reply to
Tigger123

sv3-vxzqVOX22Cj8o+PAHGRJ1WU3Vsx9DLbjS4ZBc/E7Mpza1L92XlRr1wbpBeWgbpV62KpNFdH7US4gTEN!3FwsXAmuJPWDLxC6JyaNYP3Rjb5IzLVlpN7qTJg2MsO+Kb57Yjh3PThYm0pKQvZURJk2elg=

What model/year/engine/trans Saab do you have?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Crowe