FA: set of c900 anti-roll/sway bar end-links + bushes (new) on Ebay

Hi Everyone,

I've found a set of new classic 900 anti-roll anti-sway bar end-links with bushes in my parts which I don't need. None of my cars have anti-roll bars so they're no use to me. The listing is:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Craig.

-- Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au

and other URL's Email: snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au | For Saab 99/C900/9000 Enthusiasts World-Wide!Alternate: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com | Web-forums, galleries, library, links, etc.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site