From 9000 to 9000Turbo

Hey! I have a 88 mod 9000 (16v) but want's more POWER. I's there anyone who knows if i can put a turboengine straight in ( with gearbox) ? Will the electric be the same on the turboengine ?

Reply to
Bjørn Arve Aanes

Yes, you can.

No, you'll need the wiring harness from the turbo car, as well as the APC, and quite a few other electric components and turbo plumbing. It would be really good if you had a complete donor car available to you.

Reply to
Grunff