Immobiliser fused but set?

Hi,

While I was removing my old radio cassette there was a spark in its bay (the wiring looked as though it had been fooled around with quite a lot). As a result, the central locking has stopped responding to the key fob, and the immobiliser is set. Presumably a fuse has blown, but I can't find any blown ones among the set below the passenger side dash - does anyone know where else I should look?

Thanks in advance,

Jez

Reply to
Jez

After messing around with all sorts of fuses, relays and connectors I noticed my clock had stopped. Sure enough, the clock fuse had blown and replacing it solved the immobiliser/central locking/alarm problem. All sorted.

Cheers,

Jez

Reply to
Jez