Infotainment System Cuts in and Out

Hi
We have a new shape 2003 Vector with an infotainment system which has SatNav. It's been great until today when it's started to cut out. It did
this one before several months ago, but seemed to right itself, so I forgot to ask the garage to take a look at it. Does this issue ring any bells with anyone and if so, what did you do to fix it?
TIA
Steve