is this your work MH ?

eh... yes. Why you ask?

Reply to
MH

I came across it accidentally so to speak and then noticed the reference to MH - put 2 and 2 together but just wanted to be sure I wasn't mistaken.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

It was not my work in the sense that I made the drawing. It was a sticker made by SAAB and put on their '70s cars. There is one on my '78

  1. There's a chap in Sweden, Anders Jensen, who makes reproductions of most stickers used in vintage SAABs, see

You would not be 'GRAHAMUK', living in Australia, would you?

MH

Not me I'm afraid.

Graham

Reply to