jokes

A lion, a bear and a chicken are boasting to each other in a bar:

Bear: When I growl, the whole forest is afraid of me..

Lion: When I roar, the entire jungle trembles in fear..

Chicken: Hah! All I have to do is sneeze, & the whole world wets its pants!

;)

> Hi everyone, > > My wife found this via an online forum for the uni she's studying > emergency management at via distance education: > > "A South American scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has > discovered that people with insufficient sexual activity read their e-mail > with their hand on the mouse. > > Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late..." > > See it was harmless. 8-) > > Regards, > > Craig. > > -- > Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au >

and otherURL's > Email: snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au | For Saab 99/C900/9000 Enthusiasts

World-Wide!

Alternate: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com | Web-forums, galleries, library, links,

etc.