Life of 2001 9-3 Aero rear brake shoes.

Hi all,

The 9-3 needs new discs at the back (0.3mm runout!). I'll obviously get new pads as well, but I really can't be bothered to check the shoes before actually doing the job. My guess is that they'll be fine and I won't bother ordering any when I get the rest of the bits. What do you reckon? The car's done a bit under 60K miles and it is just the handbrake after all. I can't see them wearing much...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp