9-3 brake pads.

Hi all,

It's time for new pads on the front of my 2001 9-3 Aero.

Has anyone experimented with aftermarket pads on one of these? I tried out EBC greenstuff on my old Alfa, but wasn't particularly impressed - they seemed to fade just as easily as the OE pads. Can anyone recommend any other brands available in the UK, or should I just stick with Saab?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp