Manual recommendations...

Hey - I'm looking into buying service manuals for a 1998 GM900... Any recommendations? The dealer told me that the ones they sell are broken up by Mechanical & Electrical &... something else? I've been not happy with Chilton's in the past so I don't want to go there. I would think the factory ones sold by the dealer would be about the best. Can you get these online? or elsewhere?

Thanks,

-meld

Reply to
meld_b